Abstract Submission now closed for WIN 2022!
**Those that have already submitted for WIN 2022 have been notified via email that their abstract will automatically be considered for the new meeting dates, please contact a member of the team should you have any queries**
Abstract submission extended until the 9 September (17:00GMT)
Abstract notification: Week commencing: 12 September 2022
Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Biomarkers (prognostic and predictive)
Clinical trial design
Drug design and discovery
Drug resistance and modifiers
Early diagnosis of cancer
Experimental therapies – clinical
Experimental therapies – preclinical
Genetics, genomics and proteomics
New combinations (agents and modalities)
New treatment strategies
Patient reported outcomes
Preclinical test models
- Submitting author: Person who physically submits the abstract
- Presenting author: Person who will physically present the abstract at the conference and who is marked as the presenter in the program
- First author: First author cited who scientifically endorses the abstract and is therefore responsible for its content
Failure to observe these guidelines may result in disqualification.
- Please use the Abstract Template Table.
- The correct topic must be noted to ensure correct allocation within the program. The content of the abstract must be topic-related.
- Abstracts must contain data and meet international ethical standards.
- Abbreviations should be defined.
- The abstract cannot contain more than 3500 characters (including blank spaces, punctuation).
- Please submit your abstract PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org by 09 September 2022.
- Please ensure that your abstract does not contain spelling, grammatical or scientific errors. No corrections are possible after the submission deadline. The abstract will be reproduced exactly as submitted in the event materials. No proofreading will be done of the scientific content.
- Only use international ASCII characters in your abstract text.
- If you need to withdraw your abstract, email email@example.com no later than 1 October 2022. After this date, abstracts can still be withdrawn, but we will be unable to remove them from the event materials.
AFTER THE SUBMISSION
- The Program Committee reserves the right of final decisions regarding the acceptance of abstracts.
- The submitting authors will be notified in September 2022, at the email address provided during submission, whether their abstract has been accepted. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to ensure that emails from WIN 2022 can reach them. They will be informed at the same time about the date and time of their presentation.
PRESENTATION OF ABSTRACTS
- If your abstract is accepted as a poster, you will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding moderated poster viewing session.
- Full presentation guidelines will be included in the acceptance letter and posted on the conference website.
- All accepted abstract submissions will have the opportunity to compete for the WIN 2022 Best-Poster Awards. The selection of the best two abstracts will be done by the Program Committee and will be offered oral presentation in a dedicated session on the day 2 of the symposium. A reward of 750 EUROS will also be offered
Please note: The best two abstracts selected for oral presentations will be notified and advised of presentation date and length.
ABSTRACT TYPING INSTRUCTIONS
Maximum word count is 3,500 characters.
FORMATTING YOUR ABSTRACT
Please use International characters only. Please type in "normal sentence case", not all in CAPITALS. Reduce abbreviations to a minimum, especially non-standard ones, and define at first use. Abbreviations should not be used in the title. Make the title intelligible to all. Use only normal keyboard characters. Separate each paragraph with one hard return.
All abstracts will be reproduced exactly as submitted so please check the text for typing errors before you submit.
Publication of Abstracts
All accepted abstracts will be published in the Journal of Immunotherapy and Precision Oncology after the symposium.
WIN 2022 Symposium
c/o MCI UK Ltd
Ground Floor, Building 1000
PO6 3EZ, UK